Please submit your review to be published by the Middle East Media and Book Reviews Online (MEMBR) within a month of receiving the book of your choosing. MEMBR is an open access online journal aims to review books and media on topics related to the Middle East and North African (MENA) countries.
When submitting your review please include: full bibliographic information, including ISBN or equivalent(s) for e-and other forms of publication (available on amazon.com/books, to: email@example.com.
Book reviews need to meet the following criteria:
- Use APA style formatting. Visit Purdue Online Writing Lab for APA guidelines.
- Book reviews should have a maximum of 1,500 words, and be submitted as one file.
- The text of the review should include complete bibliographic information in this order: title, author(s), place of publication, publisher, date, number of pages, price, and ISBN.
- This should be followed by the reviewer’s name, terminal degree, institutional affiliation, state or country, then the text of the review which should be descriptive, analytical and critical.
The Ancient Near East: An Anthology of Texts and Pictures
James B. Pritchard (Ed.)
Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2011 . 664p. $39.50. ISBN: 9780691147260.
Jack Kalpakian, PhD
- Please submit reviews with full bibliographic information, including ISBN or equivalents for e-publication to: DOMES at firstname.lastname@example.org.